Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Days 26 & 27, some new pictures

Before the NJ tube was put in, Aurelia had an NG tube. Here she is just a few hours before she went in for the procedure:
To transport her to the IR lab, Aurelia was put into this little cart and wheeled down, along with her monitor, an oxygen tank, 2 nurses, a fellow, and me! That was quite a trip down a few hallways, on the elevator, and down a few more hallways.
When she returned with her new NJ tube, Aurelia was exhausted from the procedure. All she wanted to do was sleep! We let her.

The next day, Maddie wanted to see her baby sister. I had my mom snap this shot of the 3 of us, hoping that Daddy would see it and know how much we miss him! As you can see, Daddy left Aurelia his Yankees hat, hoping that it would give them an extra boost to make their way to the World Series yet again!

And here's our baby girl, wide awake and enjoying the afternoon!






3 comments:

  1. You gave me tears my love. I miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the 3 of you-so precious! Glad that procedure is over and went well!
    Peggy CCPL

    ReplyDelete